I am selling all my mobile disco set up which is less than 2 years old and has been used less than 10 times. Only selling it all due to no longer having time to do the disco's due to other work commitments. Below is a list of all the gear and prices paid as true at time of purchase 18 months ago. Only items bought previous to that was the two tango lights and stands 2 years prior to the purchase of this equipment.
1) Full four foot stand set up with over top bar for lights and shelf board, stand cost £129.99 and shelf board cost £25.
2) Tri LED DJ Skirt Matrix Cloth £349.95 (this cloth light works great with the stand set up
3) Kam LED Party Bar MK11 with leads, including controller stand and gig bags, cost £255.56.
4) T-Bar light stand cost £90
5) Kam KWM-1940 Twin antenna UHF Half Rack Radio Microphone System with 2 handheld mics (mics require 2x AA batteries each, not included cost £188.89
6) Numark DJ/iO for connecting laptop to mixer for a better sounding output cost £59.95
7) PCDJ Red Mobile (computer DJ program) cost £89
8) American Audio M822FX 8 Channel Mixing Console with instruction manual and 2 spare connection cables cost £99
9) Mackie Thump TH-15A Active Speakers (PAIR) and 2 stands with stand bag for easy transport, 2 power cables and 2 speaker to mixer cables. Speakers cost £450 and stands with bag cost £85.
10) Mixer/cable bag cost £30.
11) 2x Tango Lights with stands (1 has a broken mirror but works well still even with the break) cost £270 new.
12) Also included are 3 extra speaker cables, 1 foot long black light and 2 strobe lights.
All this cost over £2000 when bought and since hardly used and very well taken care of I am selling it all as a job lot for £1500. This includes everything stated above, so all you'll need to be completely up and running is your own laptop and music. This kit is ideal for beginners or experienced Dj's alike and due to being less than 2 years old should last whoever buys it a long time. Worthwhile investment for any mobile disco company also.
For some reason photos wouldn't upload but you can find most of the images for the equipment on the local dj equipment sales websites like images2.
Any Questions will be answered so feel free to contact me for any additional information. Thanks for looking.